Cultural studies in business as a part of the social, human and economic sciences, stands between the disciplines of economic, social and human sciences.
General learning goal:
This course will provide to interested students with knowledge and skills in the field of Cultural Studies in Business.
Specific learning goals:
By following this course students will be able to deepen their knowledge about:
- Concepts of culture, types and characteristics of culture and information about some of the visible cultural features, and information about cultural policy too, as an important factor improving social and economical climate.
- Cultural studies characteristics, how it started, issues, concepts, approaches, areas and theories that deal with cultural studies.
- Cultural Studies on Business, the most important aspects of cultural studies in economics and business
- Business and forms of business ownership, business sector classifications, business as activity, commercial law, business law.
- Links between cultural studies in business to other sciences.